Group Core Buyer
We are looking to recruit an experienced Core Buyer, to help us generate much needed raw materials to fuel the ever-growing demand for our products.
The Buyer will work closely with the factory and assist in the research, evaluation and purchase products required. The ‘Core Buyer’ will negotiate prices & manage service levels, quality expectations and warranty terms on behalf of the company.
The successful candidate will be capable of working under limited direction, perform complex technical duties related to the purchasing of automotive cores as engines, gearboxes, turbos, calipers, injectors, fuelpumps in accordance with established policies and regulations.
The Core Buyer will be introduced to our current European vendor base and will be tasked to extend & strengthen our current list of selected suppliers. An understanding of the automotive dismantler’s & reclamation sector is imperative..
- Analytical Skills: You will be working with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and will have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Decision-Making Skills: You will be capable of working alone, without guidance so you will be able to prove that you are a ‘self-starter’, who can make a difference.
- Negotiating Skills: A key skill will be your ability to attain & maintain, best possible prices. Your CV will demonstrate examples of previous ‘successes’
- Activity Basis in Europe.
- Willingness to travel, as required is essential.
- Language skills- English is essential, French and or German languages would be very useful.
- Proven automotive industry experience and product knowledge are a necessity.
The successful candidate will be based in Europe reporting directly to our factory in Tunisia. You will hold a current driving license and be prepared to travel on a regular basis.
The remuneration package will reflect the skillset & experience if the successful candidate & will include the usual benefits. A company vehicle will be provided.
If you are interested in the role and feel you have the experience require to carry out the tasks outlined above, you should, in the first instance email your English written CV together with an indication of your present remuneration package to Mr. Ronald Holm at email@example.com